Advertising Account Coordinator
Job Title: Advertising Account Coordinator
Reports to: Advertising Sales Manager
The Advertising Account Coordinators’ primary role is to support the sales team with sales-related tasks and projects. The sales coordinator’s role is an important part in maintaining good customer relationships by acting as an extension of the sales force.
1. Support a team of sales staff with achieving their sales goals by assisting them with sales related activities including but not limited to; sales proposals, scheduling ad orders, trafficking ads, industry research, customer public relations, and taking payments and more.
2. Work closely with customers, billing specialists, design team, sales support and sales representative to ensure the customer’s needs are being met.
3. Offer suggestions on ways to streamline processes and become more productive.
4. Ability to multitask and prioritize daily work tasks.
5. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
6. Strong organizational skills.
7. Maintain a high level of dependability, attendance, organization and motivation.
8. Respond promptly to inbound calls and requests in a timely manner.
9. Communicate with co-workers respectfully in a team environment and demonstrate ability to show patience and understanding to others.
10. Adhere to all department deadlines.
11. Maintain up-to-date information on all accounts.
12. Assist in monitoring credits and collections.
13. Maintain professional image and conduct.
14. Maintain good customer and employee relations.
15. Maintain safe work habits.
16. Attends and participates in training and planning sessions.
17. Treat people with respect.
18. Inspire the trust of others.
19. Work ethically and with integrity.
20. Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
● Strong customer service skills
● Ability to multitask and prioritize daily work tasks.
● Ability to create professional presentations, proposals and reports
● Must be comfortable with asking for and confirming meetings with current and prospective customers
● Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
● Must have strong organizational skills
● Self-motivated, proactive team player and independent worker.
● Experience in developing business plans or marketing proposals.
● Must be familiar with Google, with a focus on Google Drive, as well as Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
● Maintain a high level of dependability and attendance.
● Able to follow oral and written instructions.
● Must have clear written and verbal communication with clients and internal staff.
● Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop, kneel, talk and hear. The employee must be able to operate their personal motor vehicle to travel to client office locations and will occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be borne by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position is performed in a controlled office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The position may include being exposed to prevailing weather and road conditions while driving to customer locations.