Multi-media Advertising Sales ExecutiveAnchorage Daily News
The Multi-media Advertising Sales Executive is responsible for achieving monthly sales goals and acquiring new revenue, from both existing customers and new clients. The qualified candidate prospects and engages new clients, in a consultative sales process via out-of-office, face-to-face meetings. They are responsible for developing proposals, managing the contract process and presenting multi-media solutions to fulfill customers' business goals, while achieving internal sales goals. Should be self-motivated and able to work with little supervision and utilize good judgment.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors or advanced degree in digital media, online marketing, or equivalent sales work experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new client relationships; define a list of potential advertisers, with maintaining and developing client relationships; consult with clients on business issues and marketing objectives.
- Develop innovative proposals and deliver strategic sales presentations.
- Mentor new Sales Representatives as they are added to the team.
- Collecting payment of ads.
- Maximize productivity and ensure placement and accuracy of ads.
- Resolve sales or delivery issues.
- Monitor competitive media, trends in the market and client industries to identify opportunities to increase market share.
- Create reports on territory performance and strategic acquisition initiatives.
- Attend and participate in training and planning sessions.
- Adhere to company policy and assigned standards of performance.
- Treat people with respect and keep commitments.
- Inspire the trust of others.
- Work ethically and with integrity.
- Uphold organizational values.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record.
- Able to operate a motor vehicle to travel to and from client locations.
- Experience in developing business plans or marketing proposals.
- Must be familiar with Google, with a focus on Google Drive, as well as Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Maintain a high level of dependability and attendance.
- Able to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must have clear written and verbal communication with clients and internal staff.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates.