K-12 Teacher, Paraprofessional Educator - AK
Are you looking for a rewarding career opportunity?
Working for ASD provides opportunities to be a part of something meaningful - to build stronger futures for our students, staff and communities.
*K-12 Teacher Job Vacancies*
Teachers create a flexible program and a class environment favorable to learning and personal growth; establish effective rapport with students; motivate students to develop skills, attitudes and knowledge needed to provide a good educational foundation in accordance with each student’s ability; and establishes good relationships with parents and with other staff members.
- Must be able to possess a valid Alaska initial, professional, or master teaching certificate. https://education.alaska.gov/teachercertification
- Competitive salary and benefits package
*Paraprofessional Educator Job Vacancy*
The Paraprofessional Educator assists teachers with duties related to classroom activities and student supervision. Work involves a variety of clerical tasks and student monitoring.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Paraprofessionals work a Monday through Friday shift with summers off and there are full time and part time opportunities available.
- The Anchorage School District offers paid leave and a very competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, HSA, FSA and life insurance for full time employees.
An Equal Opportunity Employer