Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
In this full-time, senior management position as Chief Financial Officer, you will be responsible for the management of 9 employees and the oversight of the functional areas of Finance, Billing/Customer Service, Purchasing/Warehouse Departments.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Manage general accounting functions
- Financial planning
- Financial reporting
- Analyze financial data
- Reporting financials to the Board of Directors
- Supervision and training of employees
- Implement policy and procedures in accounting departments
- Ten-year planning
- Managing Audit Process
- Regulatory compliance
Minimum qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance or accounting required. CPA or other industry credential highly preferred.
- 7+ years related experience: management of finance, billing, customer service and financial database systems.
- Experience in Financial Database System planning, implementation, and coordination between multiple departments.
- Working knowledge of current federal, state, and local laws as they relate to financial practices.
- Advanced experience working with current Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook) in a Windows 10 O/S environment or greater.
- Experience in managing, leading and training staff.
- Experience managing in a multicultural workplace.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must relocate and live in Barrow, AK full-time
We are proud to offer:
- Base salary of $132,410-$202,255 depending upon experience
- Relocation assistance
- Medical, dental, vision, and short-term disability insurance – 100% coverage for employee, spouse, and dependents
- 401K with 6% voluntary employer contribution
- NRECA pension plan – 100% employer paid
- Subsidized, affordable housing
- Company vehicle
- Travel benefit paid out three times per year
- Paid time off – 37 days 1st year, 42 days 2nd year, 47 days 3rd year
- Paid leave for bereavement, voting, and jury duty
- Excellent training