Behavioral Health Quality Assurance Manager
Chugachmiut, the Native tribal consortium serving the Chugach Region.
Location(s): Anchorage, AK
Employment Status: Full-Time
Closing Date: Opened until filled
Reports to the Community & Family Services Division Director. Support’s other clinical team members in compliance to state, national, and accreditation standards in their clinical decisions, charting, documentation, and billing processes. Will work collaboratively with our Health Services team as well as our billing staff to provide comprehensive clinical support and charting reviews for behavioral health services.
- Bachelor’s in Counseling, Social Work, or related fields is required, master’s preferred.
- Experience in cross-cultural service delivery, with preference given to those with experience in service delivery in rural areas, with Alaska Native/American Indian people.
- Must have or be eligible for State of Alaska Licensure.
- Encouraged to have or be eligible for CDC I certification.
- 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. with one hour for lunch.
- This is a full-time 37.5 hours per week, 1950 hours per year position.
Chugachmiut offers its employees a robust and comprehensive benefits package including:
- 100% Employee paid benefits including medical, dental, and vision;
- 50% Dependent coverage;
- 401(a) Pension Plan with 8% company contribution;
- 403(b) with Roth option;
- Generous paid time off;
- Subsidized gym membership;
- And more!
Chugachmiut maintains a non-smoking, drug and alcohol-free working environment.
Up to $1,800 for legitimate moving expenses per IRS regulations, for additional information on moving expenses, please visit the following: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p521.pdf
Chugachmiut participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with the Form I-9 information to confirm authorization to work in the United States once a candidate is hired. If E-Verify cannot confirm authorization to work, written instructions will be provided and an opportunity to contact the Department of Homeland Security or Social Security Administration for resolution.
This description is intended to describe the essential job functions and the essential requirements for the performance of this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements of a person so classified. Other functions may be assigned, and management may, with or without notice, add or change the duties at any time. Employees are employed “at-will.”