Our company that has been around for over 7 years is looking to expand. We are interviewing for Customer Representative. Prior experience is not required, we believe in building our people from the ground up and simultaneously allowing them to expand on their natural abilities in order to launch them into a successful career.
What do the position involve?
As a Customer Representative you will answer inbound service requests on several client projects. Entry-level candidates will have the opportunity to learn new skill sets and experienced candidates will be able to perfect their skills while growing on our team.
What schedules are available?
We offer flexible schedules, which are great for anyone with another job or students looking for summer work.
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
• The ability to type swiftly and accurately (20+ words a minute)
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
• Highly reliable with the ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality
• The ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues
JUST A FEW OF THE BENEFITS
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage Options
• Paid Time-Off
• Regular Raises
• Work-at-Home Opportunities
• Advancement Opportunity
On our team your main priority is making sure the customer is served first. Upgrading or renewing customer contracts may also be apart your program. Several customer groups will require your assistance with varying levels of need. You will need to clearly communicate solutions.
If you're looking for a laid back job to fill your time, you should apply immediately.
In addition to becoming the best-in-the-business, you will need to be confident, fully engaged, a team player, and dedicated. You are also responsible for bringing a positive and enthusiastic outlook to work each day!