Lime Village, AK for the Lime Village Traditional Council
The Laborer will work in Lime Village, AK for the Lime Village Traditional Council. The Village Administrator is the intermediary between the President and the Village staff. The Construction Laborer answers to the Construction Supervisor.
- Perform tasks involving physical labor at construction sites.
- May operate hand and power tools of all types: air hammers, earth tampers, cement mixers, small mechanical hoists, surveying and measuring equipment, and a variety of other equipment and instruments.
- May clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, set braces to support the sides of excavations, erect scaffolding, and clean up rubble, debris, and other waste materials.
- May assist other craft workers
- May assist in brush cutting and road maintenance
- Be fit and able to work long hours doing manual labor.
- Have lived and worked in an Alaska Native Village
- Be familiar with the proper and safe use of hand tools and small power tools.
Duration: This is a seasonal job. There is no guarantee that other work will be available.
Pay: $25.50 per hour plus overtime at time and a half.