Customer Service Representative
As a Customer Service Representative, you will support the organization through development management and leadership of the sales, you will plan and implement sales strategies that will gain business and effectively manage the logistics business of clients.
- Assist in marketing strategies and ideas in order to increase sales/clients
- In charge of reaching out to potential client/leads regarding our services
- Achieve a satisfactory profit/loss ratio
- expected to make sales calls/email
- Act as a liaison between the customers and the operations staff.
- Maintenance of current customers: Including analysis of current lanes to assure we are competitive and also providing excellent service. Also, soliciting for other business from customers.
- Ability to make quick, smart business decisions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Outstanding organizational skills, excellent time management skills, ability to multitask.
- 1-2 years of a Customer Service Representative or related work. *(Minimum)
- Microsoft Office software, data entry, and internet application experience.
- High school or equivalent (Minimum)
- Legal authorization (Required)
- $19 – $25 an hour
Part-time / Full-time/ Entry Level
HOW TO APPLY
If you wish to apply for this position, please apply online by clicking the “Apply Now”
Move – Way Logistics Limited is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.