Associate Sales Representative - Myriad One - Alaska
Location: Anchorage, AK, United States
Job Identification: 1598
Job Schedule: Full time
Myriad One is looking for a sales and account management professional who is passionate about improving patients' lives. As a Myriad One Associate Sales Representative (ASR), you will report to the Myriad One National Sales Manager; managing accounts and developing new business with Oncology, OB/GYN, and Primary Care groups. The ASR will partner with the territory account executive and act as the point of contact between field sales, customer service, strategic accounts and other internal teams. The ASR will be cross-trained to handle inbound inquiries, billing, and order management for our customers. The ASR is involved in implementation, projects around optimization, and retention of accounts to ensure positive customer experience and success.
The ASR leverages proactive decision-making and timely issue resolution to manage their book of business. As an ASR, you will also act as a partner to educate and advocate for customers within the organization to drive new functionality and process improvement. They will have a deep understanding of our accounts' needs and challenges and work with internal stakeholders to pre-empt any issues.
Customer Account Retention:
- ASR's will partner with key, strategic accounts to ensure that clients are correctly educated on services and maintain an overall positive experience. You will build a strong relationship through proactive contact, business reviews, and goal setting to add value to our key accounts' continued partnership. Routine field travel is required to attend key stakeholder meetings and events.
Customer Account Implementation:
- Be an active participant in onboarding new accounts and implementing new services to ensure long-term scalability and success. The ASR will utilize data and routine interaction, ordering workflows should be set up in a way that issues are addressed early, and providers are well informed on available tools and resources.
Customer Account Optimization:
- Be the key driver in optimizing accounts through improved and more efficient workflows to drive growth in account health. All accounts have different needs, which require a holistic approach to both internal and external processes. The ASR will strive to drive operational efficiency, process improvement, and help develop new features and services.
The Associate Sales Representative will exemplify proficiency within five competencies - Account Knowledge and Trust, Scalable Solutions, Proactive Support, Effective Partner, and Successful Onboarding.
- Data-Driven Decision-making. Use data to drive scalable and efficient improvements. Data will back your decisions, prove progress, and present opportunities for engagement
- Strong Communicator. Ability to deliver clear direction and create a path forward for a diverse, collaborative team. Clearly articulate the customer's needs with internal partners and determine the best possible course of action that supports the Women's Health Business Unit and customer success.
- Can-Do Attitude and Focus on Getting Stuff Done. Set achievable stretch milestones for yourself and the team and then deliver on them. Continuously evolve what success looks like for this team at a macro and micro level. Enable the Women's Health Business Unit's ability to fuel future revenue growth.
- Track and Measure for Continuous Improvement. The ASR will utilize Myriad's Customer Service applications, such as Service Cloud or other CRM software, telephony systems, and homegrown applications to continue to drive improvements.
- Strategic Thinking. Actively participate in generating the strategic vision to help maximize our efforts, return, and team engagement. You understand the sales process, customer behaviors, and service expectations and create a strategy for addressing customer needs through self-help options and support agents.
The Associate Sales Representative will play a cross-functional role within the Myriad One Business Unit, interacting with Regional Sales Directors, the Field Sales team, Legal, Client Services, Billing, Digital Products, and Marketing. The ASR interacts with the external community to understand best practices and industry trends to communicate this information back to the internal teams to drive process improvement.
PROBLEM SOLVING/DECISION MAKING
As members of the Myriad One Business Unit, ASRs work on complex and abstract problems of diverse scope. This individual manages complex matters with external customers and groups to help influence Company decisions and policies.
Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) is required. Experience may be considered in lieu of educational requirements.
2+ years of experience in sales-related, account management, or customer service roles preferred
Proven track record of exceeding company targets within a competitive market
Excellent presentation, training, and coaching skills
Strong interpersonal skills to include active listening and problem-solving, are required
Ability to apply these skills at all levels and in diverse settings
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Attention to detail and follow-up skills
Advanced organization skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
Extremely comfortable and effective at engaging customers remotely and face to face
Ability to maintain and effectively deal with highly confidential matters
Highly organized and able to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
Knowledge of Salesforce.com, or a similar CRM, and other business programs preferred
Ability to model and live the corporate values
Travel as required
Working knowledge and application of HIPAA laws, privacy, and ethics surrounding patient privacy and information
Demonstrates values and ethics that support Myriad's mission, goals, and professional code of conduct
Ability to resist pressure to compromise corporate values despite pressure to make sales
Uses discretion and professionalism as it relates to handling patient and physician information and documentation
Track record of demonstrating integrity, even when inconvenient
Must be flexible, innovative, and self-motivated
Systems and Software - proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word, and CRM, preferably Salesforce
Valid driver's license and driving record that meets safe and satisfactory criteria per Myriad's motor vehicle driving record policy
About UsMyriad Genetics Inc., is a leading personalized medicine company dedicated to being a trusted advisor transforming patient lives worldwide with pioneering molecular diagnostics. Myriad discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that: determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties where molecular diagnostics can significantly improve patient care and lower healthcare costs. Myriad is focused on three strategic imperatives: maintaining leadership in an expanding hereditary cancer market, diversifying its product portfolio through the introduction of new products and increasing the revenue contribution from international markets. For more information on how Myriad is making a difference, please visit the Company's website: www.myriad.com .
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Please answer all questions completely. Please do not provide any information not specifically requested on this Employment Application form.