Carrier and Clerks Position
Would you like to work for the United States Postal Service?
We want you on our team.
We have numerous vacancies for carriers and clerks
in the Anchorage, Eagle River, Palmer and Wasilla.
You must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record for the carrier position. You must be able to pass a background check and drug screening.
- 18 years old at the time of appointment or 16 years old with a high school diploma
- United States citizen, permanent resident, or citizen of American Samoa or other U.S. territory
- Recent employment history
- Ability to pass a criminal background check, drug screening, and medical assessment
- Residency requirement for background checks
- Safe driving record (if applicable to the position)
- Must be registered with Selective Service if applicable
The US Postal Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.