Spend the summer flying floats in Juneau, Alaska! We are seeking pilot-in-command positions for our upcoming tour season starting April 2022 to September 2022. Wings Airways is a glacier flightseeing company located in the heart of downtown Juneau. We operate a fleet of 5, single-engine, deHavilland Otter floatplanes for glacier flightseeing tours along the Taku River and over the Juneau Icefield. We’re looking for someone not only with flight experience but genuine energy and the desire to show guests the best that Southeast Alaska has to offer.
- 3000 TT
- 500 hours on floats
- Minimum 2nd class medical
- Combination of turbine time, DHC-2, or Cessna Caravan experience will be considered
- Alaska time preferred
- Customer service experience
About Wings Airways:
- Strong and successful safety culture
- Top of the industry pay
- Meticulously-maintained aircraft
- Well-established company
- Highly rated guest experience
- Fun, supportive team environment
- Significant pilot mentorship
To learn more about our story visit www.wingsairways.com.